Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Saturday, January 16, 2021

61

 Today my lust decided to turn towards mature guys.

Therefore I decide that this weekend is dedicated to hung daddies and uncles.

Happy and horny mature day!

(if you're not that much into mature guys, just click here to jump to previous ordinary men posts)












His smile only calls for cuddles



Mmm, men showing in their cars...




Anytime!








Holidays with Thor Jhonson? Yes!








Sure I'd be more of a sports-fan with such a coach






Farm guy needs milking


















3 comments:

Jimmy said...

YES!
I think you and I would fight over the same guy. lol

BatRedneck said...

I think we just couldn't fight, as we'd be too busy among them, hu hu!

Xersex said...

with such a blog, I honestly don't want to jump anything!