Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Friday, January 22, 2021

65

 














































Ending with a huge tool from Holland I found on Sharesome








Next post might be full of videos: wankers shooting their loads.
What do you think? Tell me.

4 comments:

Jimmy said...

The first photo got my attention! Not into smooth boys unless inked, but who could resist that cute Latino!

It's your space, post what you want.

Xersex said...

Some have too much ink on them (I mean too large tattoos) but most are very cool and sexy!

BatRedneck said...

I know, tattooed guys can sometimes be one of my weaknesses...

elJiffy said...


No. 2 guy gets my full attention.
Re tattoos: some guys go whole hog with them, don't
know when to quit
maybe, but generally I'm more turned on by them than not.