Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Sunday, January 31, 2021

77 [updated]

 Cheap and ingenious, indeed. Might be useful when one is on a trip but has forgotten his Fleshlight at home.




[update #1]
Here it is being used until the guy shoots:



[update #2]
Below are a few comments I found on Youtube regarding this video.
Can't help but posting the print screen :-p





2 comments:

Xersex said...

just ingenious!

BatRedneck said...

Yep. Though I think that, compared to an actual sextoy, one needs to have quite a sensitive dick to achieve the pleasure.
Hu! This might be a very affordable challenge to set for the blog's visitors:
- every body, draw a condom and a jar lid
- use it the depicted way
- then comment!

(forget about it, Laurent, we're no longer in middle school...)