Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Friday, February 26, 2021

145 YSL 'Pour Homme'

As I was walking my dog yesterday I crossed path with a man wearing a perfume I immediately recognized: 'Pour Homme' from Yves Saint-Laurent. It took me back years ago, as it was the one that was wearing the first man I had actual sex with back when I was still a teen.
The first two pictures below were taken to advertise the launch of 'Pour Homme' in 1971.







2 comments:

Xersex said...

Like a time machine!

BatRedneck said...

Oh yes it was!
Speaking of which, I would warmly recommend the movie "Yves Saint Laurent" (2014) with Pierre Niney quite perfectly embodying the main character (or so I guess). Definitely worth VOD'ing / downloading.

Trailer here: https://www.imdb.com/video/vi2481106201?playlistId=tt2707858