Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Friday, February 26, 2021

149 Trick or Treat?

This one made me wonder, besides the possibly vintage picture of a Mediterranean young man, what was the actual purpose of the pose.

Was he playing with the photographer, or was he just selling his bait?


4 comments:

Xersex said...

love this guy and this vintage pic!

BatRedneck said...

He reminds me of young men in Calabria. There was always some of them to lay an eye upon, at the beach, in the streets, at cafes... A true aesthetic pleasure.

Uncle Vic said...

Photograph by Patrioli

BatRedneck said...

Thank you Vic for the reference.