Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

238 Which One's Gonna Be Your Fav "Gay Uncle"?



































































































6 comments:

uptonking said...

Do I have to pick only one right away? Or can I try them all on for 'size' first?

BatRedneck said...

One has to taste before choosing, so go on :-)

whkattk said...

The menu is so big! I know I have room for more than one favorite uncle.

Xersex said...

great grey foxes

Anonymous said...

#3. Soaking in the tub. He's the one for me.
Thanks. Darryl. 8/20/2023

Anonymous said...

older men are a lot more sexy, great pictures, keep them coming!!