Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Thursday, April 15, 2021

279. When He Gives Me The Puppy Look

"Yes I know, I have crappy tastes when it comes to curtains. But I'll give you non-stop cuddles if you help me re-decorate."

2 comments:

uptonking said...

Sigh. I just want to lick all his fur. What a cutie.

BatRedneck said...

I think I could live on an isolated island with a man such as him. Plus a couple of dogs of course.
With a few hens on the ground, and also a donkey and a goat (they'd be best of friends).
Not to mention the pond where he would fish for carp while I took care of the vegetable garden.
(holy crap, I'm loosing it, again...)