Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Saturday, April 17, 2021

283. Attractive Men - No Matter Their Color













































































































9 comments:

uptonking said...

All stunning... adore. So hungry for some... grrrrr. And that last pic. Very beautiful. Thanks, dear one.

BatRedneck said...

You're most welcome. Always happy to pass on the bate material.

Paul said...

Beautiful, my last bf was a gorgeous Mexican. I love all the colors of men.

BatRedneck said...

Same here, Paul. I came across some of the most attractive men, I think, during vacations in Italy & Spain.

Bobby b said...

Colour Me💋Horny

SickoRicko said...

Impressive collection of men! But I especially liked the last image.

BatRedneck said...

Pictures such as this last one should be hanged or painted all over the walls of schools and colleges, no matter the gender or the age of the people they show.

Henri said...

Exactly. Symbol of peace, always wished, never arrived, between two people, jewish and muslims. I agree, great picture for being painting in all the walls.
Henri.

Xersex said...

some photos are so beautiful they look artistic!