Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Sunday, April 18, 2021

285. A Contributor's Pick

Another set of pictures sent by V Fuch, confirming his liking of ginger guys.









Is this young Matt LeBlanc?























4 comments:

Henri said...

Hello BatRedneck. Thank you Victor foranother great selection of ginger guys. I like to look at all these beautiful boys not only in mine, but in another high quality blog like this one of Batredneck. Thank you for sharing with him, with me. Bat.. congratulations for your blog, better by day.
Kisses and hugs for you both.
Henri.

BatRedneck said...

Merci Henri. Partager toutes ces photos est un plaisir.

uptonking said...

I love a good obsession.

Xersex said...

not only gingers, also blond ones