Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Monday, April 19, 2021

288. Many Of My Visitors Being From The U.S...

Who's up for a quick poll?

I would like to get an idea of who is aware of 'HR 1' (currently referred as For The People Act, in the U.S.), and who's not. So here's a quick ANONYMOUS poll:

The For the People Act is a bill in the United States Congress to expand voting rights, change campaign finance laws to reduce the influence of money in politics, limit partisan gerrymandering, and create new ethics rules for federal officeholders.

The full explanation of it Here.

Thanks to Rick for passing on the one above.

5 comments:

uptonking said...

And why are we not hearing more? One guess. The very people who it will affect are the ones in charge of passing it. What's wrong with this picture? Should we be surprised? We need to take our government back. And this may require an executive order to do that, since politicians are too afraid to buck the status quo. F' em. Get it passed.

Xersex said...

the problem is that in theory it is politics that should rule, but in reality, money are the rulers. That's all!

BatRedneck said...

The question is: will Pdt Biden be strong minded enough to impose such an order? I so wish it, for the sake of the American people.

Xersex said...

we will see this over time and with his actions. I can't do anything else!

whkattk said...

I don't think those things can be done with an Exec Order. It would be shot down in the courts within days. Plus, I hated it when Cheeto ruled by Exec. Orders...I'd prefer Biden not do it. BUT...there are things he has, and can do that way. Mainly he should quietly reverse all the ones Cheeto did.

This needs to pass. HR 4 needs to pass. If anyone is from AZ or W. VA, please take your senator out to the woodshed for a thorough spanking!