Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Saturday, May 1, 2021

315. First Of May: Nothing More Shiny Than Gingers













































































































6 comments:

uptonking said...

German gingers are the best. And Piss and Boots... I want to star in that!

BatRedneck said...

German guys have a way at being really naughty when it comes to sex. I wish I could go back in time and take much more advantage of the 16 months I spent in Berlin in the mid 80s. Woof!

Anonymous said...

I love them all. I would take whoever is available and be very happy.

BatRedneck said...

@Anon: I wish you any of these men. Several, even ;-)

SickoRicko said...

What a lovely bunch of coconuts!

Xersex said...

love gingers so much!