Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Monday, May 10, 2021

339. Ain't She Nice?

Just a remembrance of my childhood's usual vacations in the Alps.

Should I ever own a garden large enough that it would include a meadow, I'd most certainly have a cow. There is something soothing and comforting about them. There would also be a donkey and his BFF the goat, along with some crazy-funny chickens and, obviously, sweet and gentle ducks on the pond. Yes, I'm that kind of town dweller.

That wouldn't turn me into this guy:


Although I wouldn't mind hosting this Neanderthal for a job interview.

3 comments:

uptonking said...

Hmmm... I do like a farm hand. Or two. An Bessie there? Nice cow.

Xersex said...

nice guy but disgusting beard!

BatRedneck said...

LoL oui! Ca me donne envie de sortir les ciseaux et la tondeuse et de jouer à l'apprenti barbier :-)