Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Saturday, May 15, 2021

354. Daniel Ray Siller

We've all come across some of this gentleman's pictures at some point.

He defines himself on Twitter as "Singer/Nudist/Ally/LGBTQ+/Recording Artist/Dancer/Actor/Lover/Student/Healer"

































I think 'Kindness' is written all over this chap, which makes him even more handsome and lovable. A perfect Teddy bear to cuddle.

3 comments:

uptonking said...

Love his body. Love his fur. Heal me! Woot woot. Thank you for sharing. Such a relief from all the gym bunnies and shaved pale white gays. :) Kizzes.

BatRedneck said...

My thought exactly.

Xersex said...

I don't like bears so much!