Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Sunday, July 25, 2021

510. Architecture? [no worries, nude men are just 2 posts below]



The (infamous) article starts with:

"When I first saw the images of rock cut-tomb architecture of Madain Saleh in Saudi Arabia, I knew I had to use it as an inspiration in an architectural project."

Oh boy, if only you would have involved such pretty willingness into keeping vandals from destructing Syria and its true historical treasures... But hey, you are probably young, a go-getter of sorts, so I'll just call you Mr Polythene Pam (Yep, it kind of suits my Abbey Road mood).

So, here is what you would do with this architectonic legacy:










Ok boy. Whatever you wish to do with your rectum is your own business, and you certainly are entitled to evacuate whatever photoshopped squared shit your lousy imagination comes to puke. But just STOP fucking around with Mother Nature's masterpieces! Please just go back to your Autocad software, beat your cerebral meat and find yourself a contract for some suburb's housings.

You are welcome by the way, Mr 
Amey Kandalgaonkar, based in Vancouver.

3 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Gee. Please don't think less of me; but I think this is really neat. I must do more research on it. However, why does the link take me to MY blog?

BatRedneck said...

Oops, the link also looped back to my blogger. Mistake corrected.
I know your tastes, Rick - at least bits of them - when it comes to architecture, so I was pretty sure you would enjoy this concept. I myself would most probably enjoy a vacation in such a place should it become anything but a computerised rendering. But what starts with a huge beautiful rock such as this one is soon to be followed by drilling and building over those from the Hạ Long Bay. And that'd be a actual nightmare...

SickoRicko said...

Ah. I'm flattered that you thought of me with this. I see your point, equally as well. Maybe the solution would be to fabricate the rock as well as the house. Problem solved! :-)