Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

769. If You're Going To Play...

Then You Might As Well Do It Arty

Piet Mondrian - Evolutie - 1911

Mondrian - Composition VII - 1913

Mondrian - Farmhouse in Duivendrecht - Circa1916

Gerrit Rietveld's chair - 1921 - painted Mondrian alike

Architect Rietveld Schroder's house - 1924

Yves Saint Laurent - The Mondrian Collection - 1965


 
World Naked Bike Ride - Thanks to UnashamedMale

Now Let's Play :)

7 comments:

whkattk said...

Ooooo... Pong!

BatRedneck said...

Ours didn't come in so colorful, but still it was incredibly fun!

SickoRicko said...

So much neat stuff. I love it all.

Unashamed Male said...

You don't want to miss the World Naked Bike Ride guy paying homage to Mondrian (from my blog, Jan. 6):

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8be6ZBZ7QX4/X9wmIW0D31I/AAAAAAAAAM4/ZweD91g6bLo9HZk9iv_Vtuo9aOvqqrmeQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1011/WNBR-Mondrian-8-LeftSideOnBike.jpg

-Larry

uptonking said...

I feel so... enlightened! Thanks for sharing art... what a great exhibit... drawing all those elements together. Kizzes. MORE please.

BatRedneck said...

Than you Larry, post updated.

BatRedneck said...

@Upton: I'm learning in the process. I always thought the chair was an actual work from Mondrian, for it fits perfectly with his work.