Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Saturday, October 23, 2021

856. At Last...

My fav' brother and his wife have been denying the Covid vaccine since even before it was made available, even if they are 70+ and even knowing what I went through on march last year when I got sick from Covid.

So  when they told me they finally got their shots my mind went *YES!*

3 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Better late than never, I guess.

Milleson said...

As SickoRicko said, better late than never is more desirable than referring to them as your late brother and sister-in-law.

BatRedneck said...

You gents perfectly summed it up!