Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Sunday, October 24, 2021

867. Funny How...

Funny how extremists are "brave" only when they come in groups, but suddenly want to talk it out when they are alone. Still a punch remains the only way to talk a nazi out of any equation.

No debate here, for we know that, in order to make a point, you sometimes need to speak your opponent's language.
I know this Gif misses context. For all I know (or not) it might even be a caption from whatever series. Yet it tells that no one can innocently be wandering wearing an armband that shows a svastika.

2 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I'm guessing he probably deserved to be struck.

uptonking said...

Both idiots. Sorry.