Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

908. Places: Iceland

Icelanding landscape - Breathtaking
Rainbow Paths were created to show Icelandics' support for pride, diversity, and acceptance
Reykjavík
The Viking Sword Road
Tourists being the way they are, they knew they had to add the last line :-)

A call to be responsible - humor included

More Here

6 comments:

whkattk said...

Loveliness abounds!

SickoRicko said...

What a great post! And thanks for the link! I love Bored Panda. However, I didn't understand the "Call on Nature" response in the last of the images.

BatRedneck said...

@Rick: the way I understand it I think the Icelanders would rather us tourists do not sow our shit in their beautiful Nature :-)

Milleson said...

You got the meaning correct. The term "duty calls" is an indication one has to void themselves. So the Icelanders would prefer "when doody calls", please don't do it on the flora!

uptonking said...

Truly amazing. And such a beautiful place. The rainbow paths are wonderous. And that they kicked McDonalds out? Priceless.

BatRedneck said...

Honestly: Iceland has been on my destinations' list for a while, but the more I learn about it the more I get an appetite for it and its people, so to speak.