Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Thursday, November 25, 2021

986. Thanksgiving - The Day to Be Thankful For These Numerous Men Showing Off Their Best Selves


- Here's a mega post to show them how grateful we are -

🌰🌽













🌱🌾














🔥💣













🍎🍗














🍩🍰
Enjoy your Holidays!

6 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I am stuffed! I couldn't help myself, I love sausage.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yum!
This is the Thanksgiving I deserve.

XOXO

uptonking said...

You could serve any of these up on a platter and I would be very thankful, indeed. Love that dude with the ever greens behind him and the one in the overalls. Hot stuff. Happy Thanksgiving, dear.

BatRedneck said...

@Rick: as long as you're in shape and hungry again for the cake that awaits you tomorrow... :-)

BatRedneck said...

@upton: my thought exactly. But again, I chose them :-p

Michehot said...

Happy hot thanksgiving day, dear friends from us....