Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Thursday, December 2, 2021

1000. Amazing How Time Flies...

Exactly one month ago the first anniversary of the blog eluded me, but today's number in the headline is too obvious to be missed. Nothing exceptional, I know. Only a pretext to fill this post with a few dozens of aroused men who will add up to the few thousands already posted for viewing pleasure.





























































You're welcome!

Now I'll just indulge myself and open a bottle of Gewürztraminer for lunch (never mind if it makes the afternoon less productive :-)

9 comments:

Franco VH said...

Congratulations!!!!!! I love your post...!!!!❤❤❤❤

BatRedneck said...

As I yours, Franco!
And your monthly 'Miscelánea gráfica' post is the cherry on the cake each 15th of the month :-p

uptonking said...

Congrats! I adore your site... and the bearded man in the public mens room in front of the black stall door, the piss pic, socks rock, that subway rider is extremely brave and sexy, and the black dude in the hammock - YUM.

BatRedneck said...

Greedy for flesh as usual, I see. A thing we have in common my Dear Upton.

SickoRicko said...

Congratulations! Many more to come!

Michehot said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! And thank you for this hot and wonderful blog!!!!

whkattk said...

I'm glad that Sixpence suggested I change the screen settings... I was able to stop by and see this post. Congratulations on the milepost!
Only another blogger knows what it takes to put posts together on a regular basis and keep it going. Bravo!
And THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...


I think giving pleasure to others is one of the highest accolades any human can achieve. That you've done, aplenty. Happy 1OOO and many more.
el jiffy

BatRedneck said...

@MicheHot: you are very welcome my friend. Your daily posts brighten my everyday too: -)

@Pat: well, that is what us - possibly old-fashioned - people call dedication to others, LoL! And rest assured I intend to stay dedicated. (still sending your eyes my best of vibes for your sight to recover plainly and asap)

@elJiffy: Bull's eye! For I believe that sharing is the very basic mean of being useful to others. So please don't let us down and tell us you'll be updating the TempleOfMen soon :-))