Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Friday, December 17, 2021

1046. This Post is Dedicated to...

Hi there,
As per Google Console 50% of this blog's visitors connect through their mobile device (last November figures).
So I cannot help but thinking of the huge amount of you scrolling down my posts and reaching climax while being in a toilet stall for example. Quite a pleasant thought actually  :-)
A very nice day to you all!



































Here's to you all Gentlemen who are visiting this blog 'on the go'.
Cheers!

6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Your right. I was at that shop yesterday looking at your post...and got a raging hard on. When a male customer came in...he probably wondered why my button flies looked like they were about to pop open.

whkattk said...

Getting relief when and where relief is needed.

That Ginger standing there all by himself...poor guy looks lonely. I volunteer to keep him company.

BatRedneck said...

@Mistress Maddie: You made me chuckle out loud. As for this customer he got what he looked down for, did he not?

@Pat: If he reached one of my posts that can only mean he's looking for company :-)

SickoRicko said...

Hot post! I especially liked the last "shot".

uptonking said...

Such astounding beauty makes my throat ache... Kizzes.

Mogador said...

D'habitude je préfère les jeunes mais le daddy sur la cinquième photo est craquant. mmmm. Merci pour ce bon choix très sexy.