Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

998. "I Went to The Market, Mon P'tit Panier Sous Mon Bras..."




































Thank you Gilles Vigneault for the humorous spirit you put in your songs, you made my youth happy-go-lucky.

6 comments:

uptonking said...

Thanks for the piss pic. I have to say, the quality of the photography is amazing... the clarity. Very jealous. My Droid takes shit photos - And I have no idea why. Thanks for all the 'inspiration.'

SickoRicko said...

I see no little baskets here. :-)

BatRedneck said...

@Upton: a golden shower remains something I have to experience someday...

@Rick: there's always room in the basket for carrots and zucchini :-)

Michehot said...

Hot stuff!!!!!

Anonymous said...


Sorry, who is Gilles Vigneault?

BatRedneck said...

@elJiffy: LoL! Gilles Vigneault is a singer - and a poet - from Québec, that only French-speaking people know I guess - not everybody can be an Edith Piaf or an Yves Montand.