Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Saturday, January 1, 2022

1093. Abracadabra...

I got: Butt / Travel / Penis.
Should I understand I will meet a gorgeous airline pilot or a rugged truck driver?
I'll keep you posted :-)

9 comments:

JiEL said...

Wine, marriage, homosex

Unashamed Male said...

Penis, butt, homosex. Finally, some good news for 2022!
-Larry

BatRedneck said...

@JiEL: well I'm sure you have some fine bottles from the first, the second you've already experienced (would you re-marry with a man though?), and the last is inherent. Seems to me you will have a quiet year, which is pretty reassuring considering the times we go through.

@Larry: indeed a self-caring year with some partner(s) would be much appreciated.

uptonking said...

Butt/Pen/HomoSex :) Very fun.

Anonymous said...

Penis, Friends, Money

SickoRicko said...

Wine - Job - Car - What does that mean?!

BatRedneck said...

@Anon: that's pretty much the basics that any man needs to call it a life. I wish you all of it aplenty!

@Rick: it means that at some point you'll drink a bit too much wine and that'll end with a blow-job in a car?
(I'd make a terrible fortune teller, LoL!)

Mistress Maddie said...

I saw too many words at first glance...wine beach boyfriend pussy penis..

BatRedneck said...

@Misstress Maddie: Oh cool, so you managed to find your second name somewhere in the grid.
(now I think I deserve to get whipped for writing that :-)