Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

1155. Random Places

Cathédrale Saint Gatien, Tours, Fance

Edimburgh, Scotland


"Mobsters' Cabaret", Paris, France

Ladder in the Princes of Liechtenstein's Palace, Czech Republic

Hunedoara - Largest castle in Romania

Vatican Museum Library

5 comments:

whkattk said...

That cabaret!!!

SickoRicko said...

So many neat places.

I'm most curious about the interior with the goats: It was difficult to get a proper perspective because of what looked like miniature people off to the left. Maybe that's an abandoned manger scene.

BatRedneck said...

@Pat: it is still a cabaret but it has changed name several times, and facade as well.

@Rick: actually I wondered too and eventually enlarged it enough to is that it's a photo-montage, with an exterior scene at the footer. Deceptive but eye catching :-)

uptonking said...

I did a whole tour of the Vatican. That place is nuts. So much art work... I could not believe my eyes. Everything crammed in on one another... just nuts. The rest? On my bucket list. We trained through the Czech Republic. The country side and train station was very depressing. Depressed. Harsh.

SickoRicko said...

I had enlarged the image before but didn't study it enough, I guess. NOW, I see what you're talking about! Neat.