Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

1491. Ohara Koson

Ohara Koson (1877–1945), born in Kanazawa, northern Japan, was one of the foremost Japanese artists of the 20th century. He was renowned for designing beautiful illustration prints of birds and flowers (kacho-e) as part of the Shin-Hanga (new prints) movement.



















Like I sometime say, simplicity is often the cement of beauty for it provides elegance.

Many more Here.

4 comments:

whkattk said...

The second one is very familiar.

SickoRicko said...

Beautiful work.

uptonking said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Isn't it amazing that such talented people exist in this world?

Workmen and Rednecks said...

I agree with you. I would like to contemplate the originals, if only to immerse myself in the lines of his drawing, the touch of the brush. They feel like a reflection of a fine person I wish I met.