Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Friday, May 20, 2022

1494. Holy F*cking Shit !

Thanks Goddamn Mother Nature: It's Friday!
*sigh of relief*









































And now it's time for me to go and join all my fellow dog-walker neighbors for a spring apéritif in the large garden nearby. Cheers to you all!

4 comments:

uptonking said...

I wanna ride a cowboy. Have a lovely time. Kizzes.

Workmen and Rednecks said...

@Upton: indeed a lovely time I had meeting more than a dozen of neighbors I ordinarily just say Hi! to, except tonight we got to share whatever food and beverages we all came with, along with whatever ordinary stories or experiences of ours. It's invigorating and most welcome after what we've all been through over the past two years, especially coming from a guy like me who's used to keeping to himself by nature. To put it short there’s life out there at my grasp and from now on their faces, including mine, bear first names and contexts. So yes, that was was a time nicely spent :-)
PS: I too am free to providing evening classes to cowboys for free, anytime...

SickoRicko said...

I'm glad you had a good time mixing with neighbors.

Workmen and Rednecks said...

Thank you, Rick :-)