Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

1498. Oops...

Double The Amount Today For The Lack of Post Yesterday
















































































4 comments:

whkattk said...

What a luscious bunch. I need to be on the beach with that last dude.

uptonking said...

Wow. Not gonna lie... my jaw hit the floor a couple of times. Awesome collection. Thanks for sharing the bounty. Kizzes.

SickoRicko said...

My oh my!

Workmen and Rednecks said...

@Pat: "everyone: leave the beach, except if you're willing to participate, hu!"

@upton: "mouth watering" seems to be the key idea that has me 'right-click / save as' these pictures.
I hope your jaw recovered well, BTW :-)

@Rick: forgive me but I just pictured you agitating a fan as if you were about to swoon. Are you ok, dear? Some salts, maybe?
:-p