Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Saturday, May 28, 2022

xXxXx - I Have Decided That Numbering the Posts Was Useless

After all, what matters is the men showing off, is it not my dears?
(plus I made a counting error sometime a couple of months ago which I am too lazy to correct :-)







































2 comments:

SickoRicko said...

It's your blog, do whatever you please.

Workmen and Rednecks said...

@Rick: and I sure do. But politeness oblige... :-)
we were born/raised/fed/indoctrinated in a now past century, you know what I mean :-)