Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Long Before Disney [Manfred Mann Meditation*]

The worldwide known statue of The Little Mermaid in Copenhagen harbor, dating 1913, by Edvard Eriksen as a tribute to Hans Christian Andersen's tale.
Is it me or has her skin been shown that dark brown to millions of visitors since more than a century? And today some uneducated jerks are making a fuss about… what exactly?
A cartoon character?

"Ha! Ha! Said the clown, has the King lost his crown?"

*Seems to me most of U.S. Republicans are "the wife of the clown", making their bed solely based upon opportunism.