Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Friday, November 25, 2022

As I’m Running My Own Personal Black-Friday Errands...

I stumbled upon these interestingly shaped 'licorice sticks'.

Just wondering if I should add one to my cart. Any advice?

4 comments:

hsgisme said...

Whatever you do, please do not insert it into your anus! Lol

whkattk said...

Holy.... I'd move on to the next aisle. LOL

Mistress Maddie said...

Are we both taking an end???

VoenixRising said...

Remember, the lining of the rectum has the consistency of wet toilet paper. Just keep that in mind. 😉