Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Saturday, December 31, 2022

All My Best Wishes To You All


And I do mean you ALL: whoever you are, whatever your gender, wherever you live.
(even to you, 'anonymous' retarded whose hateful comments I'll keep on blocking)

I DO wish us all that this coming year brings us bits of happiness here and then, and the means to appreciate what we have over what we think we need.


Toot! Toot!

13 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Happy New Year to you too!!!!! I adore you!

Two of the guests,a couple, tonight that will be staying at my friend's house tonight, have already told me to keep my bedroom door unlocked. I suspect I will be getting my wish to be spit roasted.

Anonymous said...

Happy new year’s, thanks for the fuel, don’t understand the hate. If you don’t like what you see, don’t visit. Best this year, Rick.

uptonking said...

So jealous... you get hate mail! I appreciate your blog on a daily basis, dear. Kizzes.

Big Dude said...

Sorry you get hateful responses. This blog is for men who like and appreciate the male body. Those who don't...well,don't look at the blog. Nobody's twisting your arms. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year from Italy

Anonymous said...

Happy new Year

hsgisme said...

A consistently great blog! Thanks for contributing to my daily routine!! Happy New Year to all!!!

SickoRicko said...

Happy New Year Laurent!

Mogador said...

Bonne année et longue vie à ton blogue formidable 🥳

Xersex said...

Happy new year with all my heart

Michehot said...

THANKS!!!
HAPPY 2023 TO YOU!!!!!

Xersex said...

love so much this blog!
Happy new year all!

BatRedneck said...

Merci mille fois / Thanks a million !

The only sad note is that I doubt the hater that I mentioned will get as much affection from his relatives, friends that he probably does not own.
And yet he's a regular reader of this blog, for he was swift to write his litany of dreadful words in response, which as usual I right-clicked to the spam/garbage can.
The only thing I remember is that, among many a thing, he called me a bigot. Oh My! How I would have laughed if it hadn't been so pathetic.