Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Congrats Are In Order For Matthew,

 whose blog [Here] has reached its 13th birthday.

You can treat yourself by subscribing to his daily posts. An inspiring source with a total lack of vulgarity.

Happy birthday to you and your eclectic island, Matthew.

3 comments:

whkattk said...

I follow him by stopping in periodically. Thanks for the heads up on this milestone; I had to hop over and give him my congratulations.

uptonking said...

Very cool. Love the disco ball... and Matthew's site. Super fun.

Xersex said...

happy birthday: his blog is at the beginning of teenage