Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Friday, December 30, 2022

Next Career Move: Adults' Diaper Marketing

One free NFT included with each order for a six months coverage.
Special rebate for holders of illegally acquired State secrets (please contact my warden by pressing #45)

8 comments:

whkattk said...

🤣🤣 Thanks for the laughs!
Have a great weekend.

Big Dude said...

Can't wait to see what state secrets I'll be getting! Thank for a good chuckle, and Happy New Year one and all.

usmcmike44 said...

LOL!!! I'm posting this on my Twitter account.

uptonking said...

Disturbing, on so many levels. That this exists demonstrates just how far society has decayed. Wishing you the very best in the New Year, my friend. Have fun tonight! Kizzes.

Marco said...

Why can't you just stick with dick pics and stay out of politics? WTF???

BatRedneck said...

Marco: I understand my visitors think this blog is mostly - and enormously - a source of wank-sessions material. But that has never prevented me from sharing my mood about other things every now and then. After all, as much as dicks are important they’re far from being the sole interest (or disgust for that matter) that define me, thankfully.
Mischievous as I can be, I cannot help but wondering if you'd have reacted the same way had I posted a sexy picture of Volodymyr Zelensky ;-)

Come on! Let us all raise a glass to the end of yet another shitty year we survived. We keep telling ourselves the next one can only be better: let's hope that this time we'll be right about it.
Cheers!

SickoRicko said...

Hip Hip Hooray!

Xersex said...

Volodymyr Zelensky looks so sexy, truly!