Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

The Libra in Me Frowns

I have two days off ahead as per my work-planning - I do enjoy those days off in the middle of the week. And that's where the forecast comes in with forthcoming rain and gusts of wind, suggesting that I should keep my outdoor activities to a strict minimum, and to check the sturdiness of my umbrella should I be bold enough to go to that haircut appointment I've been postponing for the last two weeks. (ok, my handsome Arab hairdresser also makes a nice pretext to fight the weather...)
I think I'm going to choose not to care and will rely on the few drops of English blood that run through my veins. The hell with forecast: I too can 'storm the city, if all my plants can enjoy the rain, so can I. Welcome to a warm November!























 






















4 comments:

Xersex said...

love everything here

Big Dude said...

Keep those jack off shots coming. Or, if you prefer, cumming.

Carl Miller Daniels said...

Hot group of guys! Great photographs! And those four videos at the end of the group -- Yummy! :-) Best wishes, and Happy Almost-Friday! --Carl

SickoRicko said...

So much to love!