Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Sunday, May 24, 2026






















































5 comments:

Big Dude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Dude said...

Shot #3 shows a REAL blowjob. He has that whole dick down his throat. I'd like to get that redhead's (shot #2) whole cock down my throat.

Milleson said...

I must say, this is a nice collection of uncut and untamed pubes. I enjoy seeing the bush down below on a man instead of the current trend to shave it clean. Those men look like an overgrown 12 year old, or maybe that's the objective. Hope your life has been going well, Laurent.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the comment on the bushy men. Respect your bush!!

Anonymous said...

Suck, suck, mouth Fuck !
Bang, bang, ass Fuck !
Epiglottis and tonsil ticklers,
and ass slammers :)
-CA jock