Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Thursday, December 31, 2020

50 (nice # to end a year that's been half disastrous for so may people around the globe)

 




















































6 comments:

Xersex said...

so many cocks to eat! Happy 2021. Best wishes to you and your blog!

tant de bites à manger! Bonne 2021. Félicitations à toi et à ton blog

BatRedneck said...

My best wishes to you too.
You know, some wish for money. Well I don't care much about that.
Others wish for fame (quite contemporary since Andy Warhol), go figure.
As for me, I only wish I had a nice guy to share my bed with tonight. And if he'd stayed and make a living with me it'd be alright. Kind of silly wish, is it not?
Now let's raise a glass of wine, for tonight is the end of Saturnalia!

Jimmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jimmy said...

Nice collection. Happy New Year.

Bobby b said...

Happy New Queer💓2021
Thank you for your Awesome Blog😍

BatRedneck said...

Thank you Jimmy and Bobby, and a very happy new yer to the both of you too!