Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

358. Feel Lazy And Bored? Dig This!

More from my "old closet"




































































































And a round of more 'recent' ones

































































































3 comments:

whkattk said...

Some nice "old closet" pics. Who doesn't love the William Higgins shots?

uptonking said...

That's ONE HUGE double helping. Woof. Lots to love. I do appreciate that piss jock photo... hee hee. In theory... very hot.

SickoRicko said...

The black dude and the white kid set is fierce.