Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

359. You Can Skip This One...

There will be fewer posts this week, for my beloved Mac decided overnight to no longer provide any sound nor video playing, this despite my average+ skills at troubleshooting computers (or am I getting too old for that :-)


Anyway, since it ships tomorrow for the UK to get repaired I probably won't be able to post anything prior to sometimes next week.


See you in a few days, Gentlemen!

5 comments:

whkattk said...

Damn. Sorry to hear that! Hope it gets fixed quick and returned.

Michehot said...

I will wait for new hot posts!!!!

Gordy said...

Sorry to hear that. I love your posts, your blog is awesome and I love that you post every day...your work is very much appreciated.

BatRedneck said...

I could not put it otherwise than: "Hell lads! This makes me want to go on posting."
(as long as this... prefered-or-another-clever-computer-plays-the-duster-from-the-shelver-for-you-hungers :-)

(I do not even know if this means something to English natives. The true question being...*)

* : the asterisk was of purpose. What did you think?

SickoRicko said...

Bummer! I hope it doesn't take very long. I go through withdrawal without my computer. (I have a Mac Mini.)