Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Saturday, May 29, 2021

360. Half-Full / Half-Empty



 Hi guys.

It seems I will not have a laptop back until at least a week from now. This means no arousing updates in the meantime. Sorry for the inconvenience. But I belong to the resilient kind. (although posting  from a smartphone is quite shitty :-)





























































Le 

8 comments:

uptonking said...

I love arm pits. I think they are so tasty... just so long as they're not polluted with chemicals. Thanks for this. You managed quite well. Sorry for your troubles... this too, shall pass. Kizzes.

Anonymous said...

thanks sooo much for the update! I missed your pictures!

whkattk said...

Thanks! We appreciate the results of your effort!

Emile Karl said...

Ben ça tombe bien, j'veins de commencer un bde autour des aisselle, je viendrai prendre mes leçons d'anatomie ici.

Michehot said...

Come back soon! I love your post!!!!

BatRedneck said...

Thank you all :-)
As of today, I am finally able to publish again using a new computer. Phew!

Xersex said...

tons of eroticism!

Bobby b said...

Bobby's A Pit😍Perv