Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

771. Google Striked Again

Yesterday Google deleted most of VelloHomo's blog, under the usual and un-explanatory reason that it violates Google's terms of etc... Shame on them!

I cannot begin to relate to what is Franco's state of mind right now, and I feel for him. Unfortunately, we can only hope that his claim will find its way and that a fair solution will be found.

9 comments:

whkattk said...

Damn...someone bitched. That's usually the way it goes down.

SickoRicko said...

Bummer! I thought they stopped deleting entire blogs.

uptonking said...

What sort of thing does he post that someone would be upset? Not familiar.

BatRedneck said...

Nothing more "offensive" than we do our blogs. But I suspect it's been hacked in some way by a third party because some links redirected to crypto-money mining, which seems unlikely from him. It's just a guess but I think that's what google's indexing routines did not like.

Franco said...

Dear BatRedneck
It is a pleasure to greet you! I want to especially thank you for your message when one of my Google accounts was deleted. Fortunately (miracles do exist after all) the account has already been re-enabled.
If it hadn't been for your message, I wouldn't have detected the problem on my blog and probably the next step would have been to delete the blog.
The problem came through an external gadget (those counters, which I recommend not to use on the blog)
Thanks!!!!

BatRedneck said...

Hey Franco,
This is excellent news!
I am so glad this issue was quickly resolved to such a fine avail.
Can you please share the name/type of gadget that caused the problem, so us bloggers can avoid it?
With regards from old-Europe :-)
Laurent

SickoRicko said...

Franco - Yes, which one caused the problem?

I just started using RatingWidget for their Star Rating, which might be less harmful than a counter.

Please, share your information.

Thanks, Ricko

Franco said...

This is important: the gadget causing the problem on my blog is the "Free Traffic" counter.
If someone has it installed on their site, please REMOVE IT NOW!!!!
Anyway, I recommend not using any visitor counters on the blog. They are always troublesome.
Regards!

SickoRicko said...

Franco - Thank you for the information!