Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

772. The Devil Is In the Details

I get it: the blame is on me for sometimes watching infantile series. This time it's Supergirl - yeah, you're allowed to laugh.


Of course, because in the days of David and Goliath they had rubber bands for this type of slingshot...
Nah… don’t think so. Get an education, post-production guy :-)

4 comments:

whkattk said...

Oy....

SickoRicko said...

Yeah... well...

uptonking said...

Huh. So how did slingshots work in the day? They had them? No??? Oh. The lies we are told as children!

BatRedneck said...

They were using a sling as described here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sling_(weapon)