Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

911. <<= I Knew This Number Would Come Up...

...and my initial thought was to skip it, or leave it blank, like the void that the whole world has felt.
But human nature pushes us to move forward, so I choose to join my friends from the U.S.

5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

That just sums it up perfectly.

uptonking said...

I've never seen that pin before. Brilliant.

whkattk said...

Right on.

SickoRicko said...

Virginians chose to go backward.

BatRedneck said...

Sad for Virginia. Now what's their next step? Declaring their independence like the Brits voted their Brexit? Considering the outcomes, good luck to them.