Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Thursday, December 2, 2021

1002. Elegance

As Matthew relevantly answered me: for short flights only.
Yet so classy.

Belle époque? Not really my style.
Art Nouveau? Living in a Gaudi building with MY choice of furnitures.
e.g. Art-Déco? A-NY-TIME!

3 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Matthew has an interesting site.

I've never before seen seating like that on an airplane.

I like Art Nouveau AND Art Deco.

uptonking said...

Lovely, that last one.

Air travel used to be so glam. Now? Herding cattle to slaughter. :(

BatRedneck said...

@Rick: Matthew's site caught my eye from my very first visit, and since then I am glad I'm updated each day with his posts.
As for Art Nouveau I think it fits better to architecture than it did to furnitures.

@Upton:
1st class, stuck between a Louis Vuitton dressed up Kardashian alike woman stinking of expensive yet vulgar Gucci perfume, and a self-proclaimed business man wearing a very expensive - yet non tailored - marine blue suite with (very bad association) maroon shoes pretending he understands the numbers in the Excel spreadsheets his assistant worked upon while he was busy golfing - or banging a Polythene Pam.
2nd class, stuck between the bearer of a red baseball cap showing a 4 letters acronym I'm not willing to spell here, and a spinster smelling like a mix of rust and mold wearing an acrylic Liberty-style fabric blouse holding a bible filled with pious pictures.
Alright, these are extreme pictures. Fortunately I had less unpleasant flights.