Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Thursday, December 2, 2021

1003. Sometimes It's Nice to Be Late, Even a Whole Day Late

Yesterday, a post from Mark made me wish I had photographs from my late friends who payed a dear tribute to their love of loving.

If it is true that once a song is sung it belongs to anyone that hums it, then today I'd like to sing these words to them friends.


We were the calm in storm,
Safe from the wind and the rain.

Our love sent us off of the deep end sometimes,
And our hearts often followed the same.

We were so alike, but so different,
Distant, but somehow so close.

Yet with you, I was my truest self,
Told you things that nobody knows.
That's how our love story goes.

When luck shined down on us,
Our love burned down so bright.

Knew our love would never fail,
You'll always be in my heart.

I'm afraid to forget you,
Your goodness, your here and your now.

We must have been burned by the fire,
I just don't understand how.

When our luck takes its leave and goes,
Our love still defeats all time.

Hope still shines above,
I see you, I see you.

When tomorrow runs through our fingers,
And our ways have to part,
I'll keep you forever in my heart. 

We'll keep you forever in our hearts.

From Ku'damm 63 - a beautiful three seasons German series.

2 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Beautiful. Just. Beautiful. Thank you. (I have a list, too, but very few pictures.)

VoenixRising said...

Here's the direct link to that post (in case your readers don't want to scroll past a bunch of nekkid menz and other detritus I post): https://www.voenixrising.com/?p=50788

Next year I hope to have mini-biographies included for each of those names. (It was my plan this year but December 1st snuck up on me and I had to scramble.)