Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

1087. Random Places

House from 1509 in Argentan, France

Library at Marienburg Castle, Germany, 19th century

Buildings in Moscow


Tudor style manor in England?

Pontcysyllte Aqueduct in Wales

Train To Aguas Caliente, Peru

Argentina, Lunch with the gauchos giving the tour

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this Córdoba, Argentina? It looks like Sierras de Córdoba... near Champaquí mountain.

uptonking said...

Adore. I can't wait to travel again. Photos like these get me really excited. Thanks for sharing.

SickoRicko said...

Wonderful bunch of pix!