Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

1088. Pause

I am going to visit my family for a few days, but still will do my best to go on posting while I'm there. We'll see.
If not - easy blogger trick - just go through the archive where there are a plentiful of men only awaiting for your attention. For now, just get on scrolling for your pleasure.
Cheers! L.





























This one I would rescue and shelter without second thought. Don’t ask me why.






2 comments:

uptonking said...

Enjoy your break, dear. Thanks for leaving us this plethora of gobsmacking, lip smacking men. Kizzes.

SickoRicko said...

Have a good time!