Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Friday, June 24, 2022

[Guru Meditation] Friday Took Its F*cking Time to Come Over

That comment I heard yesterday: ‘Wow! Laurent coming to me with a question? It has to be a tough one, for he never asks me for help.
(the inner me: well, I was taught to try and think and find by myself first before asking…)

It’s kind of weird to realize that while no longer being in your prime you still can reach whatever objectives youngsters are supposed to be equipped for.
I noticed that Millennials tend to either ask before thinking - best case scenario, or (most often) they just act prior to considering the consequences - ouch!

Here comes one of my my mottoes again: it’s not about values, only about educational basics like, say, the way to consider an issue and therefore the possible outcomes prior to making a decision. Some common sense, to put it short.

But hey! Meanwhile I get a glimpse of their butt undulating from their desk to their manager’s.

Until the day I take that position… ;-)

No comments: