Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Friday, June 24, 2022

Let's Make Today 'Consensual Adults Day'










































Yep! We all bear our own magic wand :- )
(should you be my type, mine's for free btw)

5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I'd try your wand!!!!

hsgisme said...

Oh tour guide, please be a dear, and point me to the naked farmers.

SickoRicko said...

Love the baguettes!

uptonking said...

Lovely. So many delicious mens... grr. Kizzes.

Workmen and Rednecks said...

@Maddie: my wand sure got firmer from looking at these indecent men…

@hsgisme: that's a fantasy I too cannot get rid of.

@Rick: I thought about your comment while at the bakery earlier today :-) The baker barged in at some point and said hello. He's a charming average guy, arabic type. I wonder if I should test his sense of humour by showing him this picture as an idea for a new product line. Like maybe sandwiches with pita sauce?...