Your Attention Please : should you own any kind of right upon a picture/video posted here and want it removed, please spare yourself the hassle of contacting Blogger, instead a simple email to my address will do the trick and I will swiftly remove that picture or video. To contact me just click on my Profile picture. Thank you.

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Express Post

Awaiting for a taxi that has no known delay, so I’ll just post them lads as is and without working on the layout.
May you all have a wonderful Saturnalia day!





























































5 comments:

hsgisme said...

Lots of candy canes to enjoy on this Christmas day!! I especially love the ginger Santa looking dude in the second pic...yum!! Happy holidays to all!

uptonking said...

Taxi, Taxi - by Cher (from the Believe album) - and these are lovely. I just realized the other day that two weeks ago would have to do as my last shag for 2022! Once the holiday crap commences, there's no time for random hook-ups. Pity. Makes me wish I was an orphan with no friends. :) Kizzes. And Happy Holidaze, my dear.

SickoRicko said...

Glad tidings to you!

whkattk said...

Hope you had a most lovely day!

Xersex said...

fabulous guys